Battery Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoflex

Reaction score
Anyone here getting more than 5hrs off the charger with minimal use? I unplugged the phone today at 1 and made a few phone calls and a couple dozen e-mails and it's not even 6 and I needed to plug it back in. Looks like I may have to look into an extended life battery or a spare battery since having an extension cord follow me everywhere I go won't work.:)

joannalee

Reaction score
I took mine off the charger at 8 am, used it for multiple phone calls,at least 50 text msgs, browsed the net, updated Facebook and didn't have to plug back up until around 330.....

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

OP
N

neoflex

Reaction score
I tried that Hokey Pokey routine of charging turning off etc and batt life seems to be a bit better now. I doubted it at first but glad I tried it!

funkyb

Reaction score
I unplugged at 6am, it is now 5pm and I'm at 50%. LTE connection all day, and I've been using data and gaming off and on today, with maybe 10 calls and a dozen sms or so.

- Powered by 1.21 Gigawatts of Android

kmcgee62

Reaction score
Ya they need a toggle switch for the LTE it is killing the battery does any one know when they will have that for an update.when I am on WiFi I.can use it all day as soon as I hit LTE I loose ten percent an hour in hibernation modep

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Dxun

Reaction score
I unplugged at 6am, it is now 5pm and I'm at 50%. LTE connection all day, and I've been using data and gaming off and on today, with maybe 10 calls and a dozen sms or so.

I just have a hard time believing this. My phone at home using wifi while I'm sleeping uses 60 -70% battery. 8 hours at idle with wifi on.

Sent with my Thunderbolt via DroidForums App

funkyb

Reaction score

I just have a hard time believing this. My phone at home using wifi while I'm sleeping uses 60 -70% battery. 8 hours at idle with wifi on.

It's true...I'm at 16 hrs now, been online on WiFi since home from work, browsing, sms some YouTube, still over 30%.

I disable services I'm not using like gps, keep screen at lowest usable brightness...

Dxun

Reaction score

It's true...I'm at 16 hrs now, been online on WiFi since home from work, browsing, sms some YouTube, still over 30%.

I disable services I'm not using like gps, keep screen at lowest usable brightness...

3hrs and 35 minutes with light use and screen at 30% and I'm at 54%.

funkyb

Reaction score