1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Life Fact

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by The_Profeshenal, Sep 14, 2010.

1. The_Profeshenal

The_Profeshenal New Member

I hear a lot of people on here, me included, carrying on about the crappy batter life.

So it came as a surprise to me when I happened to look at the tag on the charging cord today and read that max battery life is 4hrs for a stock battery and Five for and extended life.

Is this all we can expect? No wonder my Incredible lives it's life plugged in.
  2. bthomasltd

bthomasltd New Member

Try Juice Defender in the app store. The free one is all you need but its made a noticable difference in my battery life. There is a setting where you can disable data/updates while the screen is hibernating but it will also allow data to be on for 2 min every 30 min so you can get updates. It saves a lot of life. I'm getting an extra few hours on my daily use.
  3. detacht69

detacht69 New Member

check again.. I'm pretty sure that it's referring to how long it takes to charge.. BUDDY
  4. manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic New Member

i get way more than 4hrs on a heavy texting day even.. emails, etc... but i dont use any social apps at all.. :)
  5. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Well-Known Member

Does juice def. really help? It seemed to make things worst, I had to plug in before the end of work. The night before without it I had 40% after 10 hours. Last week I got 10 hours down to 15% but I was out of cell range all the time. GPS, BT for my ear piece and I still got email and software update miles out of range. Not freaking bad.

This signature is to advertise Tapatalk because it is a great & useful app. Thank you for your time. I'm sorry you feel I'm a shill, but this app has saved me loads of time and the advert. is fair value.
  6. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Love the signature Johnny.
    My 2150 battery gets about 9+ hours of up time+ standby time.
    Wish it would charge in ONLY 5 hours. Thought my Omnia was slow taking 4 hours but this one is 7+ hours to charge, then top off
    sent from my Incredible via SlideIT on Tapatalk
  7. tech94

tech94 New Member

that isnt referring to ow long battery will last, that would be diff depending on your use pattern, its referring to charging times....
  8. tw15egan

tw15egan New Member

On the cord, the 4HRS is the charge time
Search tags for this page

lg vortex takes long time to charge