Battery Life

bfederroll

Reaction score
I've hade my Droid Incredible for about 2 months now and have tried all the suggestions that have been given to me; like turn off the phone and charge (which didn't give me anymore life) or get an extended life battery. I bought the battery but it made my phone so big and heavy. I didn't like the feel at all so I sent it back. I have a friend who says his daughter has the Incdredible and she talks all day long on the phone. I make about 3 calls a day and don't use the internet often at all and I still get only about 6 hours. Could it be I have a faulty battery or is HTC planning on fixing this problem. I'm frustrated!

bowlfreeport

Reaction score
OK. I am a Newbie as I've had my Incredible for about 10 days. I was so frustrated with battery life since day ONE and about went back to the BB Storm that I had previously... until I found this!
Go to Menu>Settings>Wireless & Networks>Mobile Networks> and the UN-CHECK the Enable always-on mobile device.
Everything including my email is just as it has always been... BUT my battery life is nearly two days now! Actually, I'm not sure what that un-checked box did, other than lengthen my battery life and allow me to KEEP my Droid versus letting it go back. This phone rocks.
Just my two-cents... let me know if it works for you.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
All you newbs, stop crying, this is NOT a blackberry, but a mini computer that you can put in your pocket, reason why it burns thru battery juice, try unpluging your laptop and see how long it wil last:), that's why they make extended batteries.

kparks

Reaction score
I've hade my Droid Incredible for about 2 months now and have tried all the suggestions that have been given to me; like turn off the phone and charge (which didn't give me anymore life) or get an extended life battery. I bought the battery but it made my phone so big and heavy. I didn't like the feel at all so I sent it back. I have a friend who says his daughter has the Incdredible and she talks all day long on the phone. I make about 3 calls a day and don't use the internet often at all and I still get only about 6 hours. Could it be I have a faulty battery or is HTC planning on fixing this problem. I'm frustrated!
wow im surprised ur getting that kind of hours thats actually alot htc makes some of the best battery designs meaning there long and slim!! check into the extended battery it comes with a new back and it looks really good then it will last ALOT LONGER :icon_ banana: