Battery life App Widget

Reaction score
The display of time left on battery left seems horribly inaccurate. It currently says 50% althought the battery icon at the top of the screen is closer to 80 or 85%. Also in the information it states Full Battery Life: 9:59. I go a lot longer than that usually. I've tried recalibrating and it's the same.

How is it calculating battery life? I wish my battery did last longer, but I use it pretty heavily. But it lasts longer than 10 hours. is there a better app out there?

ShowTime

Reaction score
How long have you had it installed? I don't use it personally, but I've heard it can take from a few days to a few weeks to really calibrate accurately.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/7592-battery-left.html
There have been issues. Read through this.
I recently noticed alot of recalibrations and weird estimations. This weekend I got the 10 hours estimation after the widget reset itself. I am currently on 30 hours. The average of 24-28 seems more of a realistic estimation of my actual average charge life (I am probably a medium to low usage user).

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
I'm wondering if my constant charging confuses it. I mean at night it's on a charging cradle bedside for the alarm clock. In the car it's in a car docking station for GPS usage. At work when I'm at my desk it's usually in a charging cradle. i try to keep it full so that when I am pulled away I can be away for a long time and trust that my phone will still work when I need it.