Battery Issue with Cyanogenmod 10

Chillin05

Reaction score
I flash the CM 10 Nightly build on my GS3 VZW and my battery dies but not just in the regular way. I have had my phone on the charger all day at work and instead of it charging it has been dying to the point of where it's close to zero. When I try to cut the phone off & charge it that way instead of it charging it just keeps rebooting itself. I've tried whipping every thing & i'm getting the same results. My next step is to change the roms itself & see if that does anything. I love the rom but without a battery it's no good to me. Any suggestions..?

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Hello im running a verizon samsung GalaxyS3 with CM10 nightly on it. I love How fast it is and I added blackice theme. Along with that I installed as much as I could inverted or BlackNBold looking widgets thanks to many themers but most of all TheBowers.

My batterylife has been about par with stock but phone does more and runs faster.

Here's a list if I remember them all offhand that I installed. [I use to have facebook but it updates too often, With darkice theme or blackice I forget name it inverts the widget for me]. Running no wallpaper so its totally black even behind the Dock.

ApexLauncher with black&bold icons [by theBowers]

AudioWidget running black&white theme

AwesomeBeats audio [from beans rom]

BatteryLife BlackNBold

Beautiful widgets Black&white theme [by theBowers]

Contacts-Phone blackedout

DarkSearch [with BlackNBold background by theBowers]

Email blackedout

Gmail blackedout

GooglePlay blackedout

GooglePlay Store blackedout

GooglePlus blackedout

GoogleVoice blackedOut

Jorty calendar set to dark in options

Miniinfo widget BlackNBold

MMS blackedout

Myspace [only widget background is BlackNBold]

News&Weather widgeet blackNBold

Pandora BlackNBold

Twitter BlackNBold

Winamp BlackNBold

YouTube Blackedout

Heres some screenshots

gerb45

Reaction score
Hello where did you get those awesome themes and widgets like the blacknbold and the blackedout? Thanks.

Valvoline

Reaction score
Swype does not auto space in web browser. Works fine here and here and here and here.