Batteries 50% off!

dzone67

Reaction score
Now don't hold me against this. But, if you're looking for a battery (not just an extended battery) right now Verizon has them for 50% off. I know this is old news for some of us yet I feel people don't know about this offer. Offer ends (according to a Verizon Wireless employee) March 31st.

Like I mentioned before, don't hold me against this. Please help spread the word.

Sent from a Rezound!

mjones73

Reaction score
Interesting, when I picked up a Rezound this week, I asked if this deal was still on and they told me no. Gotta love uninformed Verizon sales reps...

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Interesting, when I picked up a Rezound this week, I asked if this deal was still on and they told me no. Gotta love uninformed Verizon sales reps...

Are you serious?! Wow. I would go back and demand them to look it up. The Verizon Wireless Employee I consulted with tried to convince me to buy the Extended Battery the first day I got my Rezound and I replied with a basic thanks but no thanks. He then went to check the system and told me the offer would end as of March 31st. Was it an official Verizon Wireless store a third party retailer?

Sent from a Rezound!

jwalz

Reaction score
I just got my wife the rezound as a replacement for her bionic after calling a dozen times and all I had to pay for was the battery and it was 50%off... 21.00 or so :D

GO GIANTS

kimintenn

Reaction score
I just got my wife the rezound as a replacement for her bionic after calling a dozen times and all I had to pay for was the battery and it was 50%off... 21.00 or so :D

GO GIANTS
Is that a good price? I have no idea how much this kinda thing costs. And can you get cheaper non-verizon batteries that would work?

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score

GO GIANTS

Awesome! Spread the word to the other forums if you can. I want people to get the most bang out of their buck.

Sent from a Rezound!

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Is that a good price? I have no idea how much this kinda thing costs. And can you get cheaper non-verizon batteries that would work?

While you can get other non-verizon batteries that MAY work. Why not take advantage of this offer? Most batteries on Amazon are more expensive right now if you compare them to the offer Verizon Wireless is giving.

Sent from a Rezound!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Was it an official Verizon Wireless store a third party retailer?

Sent from a Rezound!

There's your PROBLEM. Non corporate stores can do this the corporate can't. Like give upgrades before your actual upgrade date and give special discount prices.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kimintenn

Reaction score
When I look on the verizon site it says they are 35% off ($26). How do I get the 50%?

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
There's your PROBLEM. Non corporate stores can do this the corporate can't. Like give upgrades before your actual upgrade date and give special discount prices.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it's backwards. Corporate can, Non-corporate can't.

Sent from a Rezound!

jwalz

Reaction score
I was on the phone and ready to pay the 40 bucks when the rep told me that they were 21 or so

GO GIANTS

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
When I look on the verizon site it says they are 35% off ($26). How do I get the 50%?

Have you added the battery to your cart? Proceed all the way to check out and see if that updates the price.

Sent from a Rezound!

kimintenn

Reaction score
Have you added the battery to your cart? Proceed all the way to check out and see if that updates the price.

Sent from a Rezound!
Yep and it still says $26. I like to save money so would like to get it for $21 if I could. :)

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Yep and it still says $26. I like to save money so would like to get it for $21 if I could. :)

Hmm... Go ahead and give Verizon a call. I'm sure it'll be there as well as complimentary two day shipping. Good luck.

Sent from a Rezound!

bladerunn3r

Reaction score
I just went into the Verizon corporate store tonight and checked... They scanned the extended battery and it came up 29.99 before taxes... What ever percent off that is...(I think he said 45% off but not sure ?) But amazon is selling them for like 49 or 59 I think... So definitely a good deal!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums