Extended Battery still 50% off!

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
Verizon has pulled the extended battery from the website in my area, but I walked into a Verizon Store yesterday and they told me that they were still selling it at 50% off ($24.99). So if you're still trying to get the extended battery, go into the store or call ahead to see if they have any in stock! :)

big al

Reaction score
doesnt even show up in system in Phoenix area

OP
A

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
Are you talking about online? Because it's the same for me in Cali. I walked into a store and they still had some in stock.

thesoldier

Reaction score
Yeah same here, I checked online and it was gone, but I walked into a vzw store and got it for $25. If they don't have it in stock they will ship it to you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

honors21

Reaction score
Sold out again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

phillyphill39

Reaction score
You've checked every single VZW store front?
Yeah I did and man am I beat. :icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala:

But i really do need to check my local store to pick up 1 of these batteries, my battery life is good for my usage. But i want one just in case.

ænyoc

Reaction score
I was getting 12-14 hrs on my standard battery with moderate usage (5-7 with heavy)... just got my extended battery Tuesday. Did a charge to 100% with phone off, cleared battle stats and went 17hrs (6 overnight) with 2.5hrs screen time (what I would consider moderate usage). Full charge w/power off yesterday afternoon and now I'm at 19hrs w/ 3:40 screen time. 5% remaining. Running Axi0m 2.3, setcpu 350-1350 interactive. Haven't messed with voltages yet. Wifi@home, 4g off when not in 4g area. Used same settings with standard battery. If I new how to do dancing nexus from the app, I would =D

IMO, extended battery has already paid for itself. Might even get a 2nd if they're still on sale when I get back to town tomorrow.

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I have no interest in the extended battery, but a customer service rep called me todsy and said they offer coupons of $10 off accessories.
I don't know if that applies to the half off offer or any other discounts, but thought it might be worth mentioning to those of you who are looking.

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Im totally glad i picked one of these up the day I bought my gnex. I barely started using it last week.. and got 12 hrs on moderate usage... Im only Rooted (stock ROM, stock Kernel)... will be looking to put in a new kernel and see if my battery life only increases :icon_ lala: