1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Batter help.

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by Teeemel, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Teeemel

Teeemel New Member

So here's the story: I root my phone, flashed it some new ROMs to try out, and overclocked it. I'm almost certain it's because I overclocked it but now my battery charges super fast (0% - 60% in just 10 minutes) and dies just as fast. Before I go buy another battery I want to make sure it's not something I can just fix myself. Any suggestions? Or has this happened to any before? Currenty using the latest MIUI rom on the OG Droid
  2. rubiksc00p

rubiksc00p New Member

Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
    I would go back to stock clocking and see if that helps. I also recommend setCPU, it allows you to do a lot of controlling of your CPU.

It also sounds like it may be a battery problem though too.

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

+1. Thats a good way to see if its a problem with the changes you made.
  4. Teeemel

Teeemel New Member

Okay I'm going to try that today and see how it works out, hope it works and thanks!