1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Barnacle or wireless tether?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2' started by loki993, Sep 1, 2011.

1. loki993

loki993 New Member

I'm down internet for about a month so Ill have to user a tethering app. Ive had limited success with both honestly I haven't messed with them much either. but I don't have a choice now.

Recently I heard though that one could trigger a letter for Verizon about you using tethering and if you continued they would charge you or they would actually just start charging you, cant remember which. Anyway which one should I use to avoid that? Somehow I remember it may have been wireless tether that triggered it.

Right now Wireless tether works the best on it. I cant really get barnacle to work since I flashed my last nightly.

I'm currently running CM7, Froyo and I'm on Revs 16th nightly.