BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4 7/03/11

Cloudfly

Reaction score
(during calendar refresh) process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly

I rooted to BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4 with radio MR2.5. Now when I try to sync/refresh my Google Calendar, I get the following error message:

"Sorry! The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Appreciate any help with this. Thanks!

AlienDROID

Reaction score
I rooted to BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4 with radio MR2.5. Now when I try to sync/refresh my Google Calendar, I get the following error message:

"Sorry! The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Try fixing permissions in rom manager. Also have you flashed the fix that is in the beginning of this thread? I know it says its for weather apps but you never know.

jack14

Reaction score
if someone could help me i no how to flash the rom but once i do, do i do a battery pull, go into boot loader and flash the radio file? also which radio file is best for this rom? once the radio file is done i can just reboot correct? thanks

AlienDROID

Reaction score
if someone could help me i no how to flash the rom but once i do, do i do a battery pull, go into boot loader and flash the radio file? also which radio file is best for this rom? once the radio file is done i can just reboot correct? thanks

I dont know about doing a battery pull. I installed the rom first. Then installed radio 2.5 and 2.0. Honestly I'm not sure which is the best radio for this rom and my phone.

2.5 Gives me better 4g speeds. Neither however are giving me GPS locks. Frustrating.

I restarted the phone and went to the boot loader and flashed the radio.

jack14

Reaction score

I dont know about doing a battery pull. I installed the rom first. Then installed radio 2.5 and 2.0. Honestly I'm not sure which is the best radio for this rom and my phone.

2.5 Gives me better 4g speeds. Neither however are giving me GPS locks. Frustrating.

alright thanks man, and where can i get the radio files. i put it directly on the sd right, no folders, and do i have to rename it?

Cloudfly

Reaction score

Try fixing permissions in rom manager. Also have you flashed the fix that is in the beginning of this thread? I know it says its for weather apps but you never know.

I did both. Still have some problem. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

AlienDROID

Reaction score

alright thanks man, and where can i get the radio files. i put it directly on the sd right, no folders, and do i have to rename it?
here are the links to MR2 and MR2.5

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] [FROYO] [07.01.11] Das BAMF 1.8.6

You put whichever version you want into the root folder (main folder of SD card)

you need to rename whichever you choose to PG05IMG

Restart into bootloader

Go into HBoot

Should ask if you want to install the update

Choose yes then wait

Voila!

AlienDROID

Reaction score

I did both. Still have some problem. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Honestly I'm not sure. I googled the error message you are getting and this thread came up with some things you could try

"The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." - Google Mobile Help

From what I read there it appears to be some problem with one of the google apps syncing.
Good luck!

jack14

Reaction score

here are the links to MR2 and MR2.5

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] [FROYO] [07.01.11] Das BAMF 1.8.6

You put whichever version you want into the root folder (main folder of SD card)

you need to rename whichever you choose to PG05IMG

Restart into bootloader

Go into HBoot

Should ask if you want to install the update

Choose yes then wait

Voila!
awesome, i rly appreciate the help

jack14

Reaction score
also is it pg05.img or just pg05img with no dot anything at the end?

AlienDROID

Reaction score
You broke it? Whatd you do?

The file name should be PG05IMG

you may or may not have a .zip at the end of it depending on how ur windows version on your pc is set up. It is a zip file.

jack14

Reaction score
You broke it? Whatd you do?

The file name should be PG05IMG

you may or may not have a .zip at the end of it depending on how ur windows version on your pc is set up. It is a zip file.

i have a mac, and i dropped it and the screen cracked