BAMF Sense 3.0 RC4 7/03/11

alecknightr

Reaction score
Which radio are you guys using? 2.0 or 2.5? Also, love that red posted a few back!

The developers recommend using MR2 radio for the best speed/performance. I use MR2, but some people have had luck with MR2.5...just depends on your hardware.

DrewB

Reaction score
Yep still coming in an hour ahead. Tried. Diff ROM and same thing happened with that ROM. Maybe its the radio?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

stronggeek

Reaction score
I`m using 2.0, but otherwise I wonder why no one else has mentioned this issue.
Yep still coming in an hour ahead. Tried. Diff ROM and same thing happened with that ROM. Maybe its the radio?

cbroussard99

Reaction score
So now my voicemails don't show up until I re-boot my phone, and after checking my voicemails the icon stays on the status bar. Anyone else have this issue.

My Thunderbolt running Bamf Scenes GB 3.0 RC4...

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
ok well nim not a noob but im gonna flash this but im having issues wondering when do i flash the mr2.5 radio? do i do it in hboot after i flash the gb rom or do i do it before i flash the rom? then i wipe and flash the gb rom as usual thru recovery.

any help aprec.
bob

cbroussard99

Reaction score
ok well nim not a noob but im gonna flash this but im having issues wondering when do i flash the mr2.5 radio? do i do it in hboot after i flash the gb rom or do i do it before i flash the rom? then i wipe and flash the gb rom as usual thru recovery.

any help aprec.
bob

You can do it after u flash. Just make sure u have a copy of it on your SD card. After flashing you will be able to copy and paste the radio on file manger that comes with the ROM. Don't copy it to the root of your SD card unless its the only radio you have saved.

My Thunderbolt running Bamf Scenes GB 3.0 RC4...

smmfc

Reaction score
The ROM runs sediment my only issue is every time I reboot the phone it says unclean shut down setting not applied in the notification bar any ideas?

thelopenator

Reaction score
Im about to flash with the MR2.5 radio. Anybody have luck using this radio yet?

EDIT= This needs to be a GB Radio right? Can someone past a link to the correct radio to use? I have a GB one and most of the links I find to them are broken :p

wooddale

Reaction score
Im about to flash with the MR2.5 radio. Anybody have luck using this radio yet?

EDIT= This needs to be a GB Radio right? Can someone past a link to the correct radio to use? I have a GB one and most of the links I find to them are broken :p

Dont know if you flashed yet but there is a ota MR2 out at xda USING ON RC5 WORKING WELL

thelopenator

Reaction score
Yeah I did flash but I will check out that radio and try it out.

Thanks a lot man

this was sent from my phone that is cellular

AlienDROID

Reaction score
I am running bamf RC4. Originally I had radio 2.5 My 4g speed was around 1 mbps. I flashed to 2 and my 4g speed is around 8mbps. Previously I was running 2.5 on a stock root and getting around 20mbps

Also My gps was instant lock with radio 2.5 now its not locking in radio 2. Frustrating!

thelopenator

Reaction score
I dont know if its my phone or what but this ROM is pretty choppy..looks real nice tho

AlienDROID

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. It seems to be getting better with time though. I'm sure there will be more updates that smooth it out.