Bad things come in threes?

OP
M

Matth3w

Mom is out of surgery...and is stable. Trying to arrange for her care outside of the hospital for recovery is another thing entirely. Thanks for the kind words.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mom is out of surgery...and is stable. Trying to arrange for her care outside of the hospital for recovery is another thing entirely. Thanks for the kind words.

Great! Making it through the surgery is the first step. That is a Blessing!

The arrangements can be daunting. Get to the hospitals social services director and the local services as well. They can help with many areas of rehab and recovery.

The rest of us will keep praying!

Mike

choptop

Reaction score
Great to hear your mother is ok, lost mine a few years back and miss her every day. CTS-V , my dream car, if the economy had not tanked I would have gotten rid of a couple of classic vehicles and picked up a '05/'06, blk, well maybe in a year or two, hope all stays well.

Wendy

Reaction score
Just saw this...I'm glad she is holding her own. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

ricepuddin

Reaction score

Glad to hear it man, i hope the recovery process goes smoothly

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your mother but glad to hear that she got out of the surgery ok.

OP
M

Matth3w

Great! Making it through the surgery is the first step. That is a Blessing!

The arrangements can be daunting. Get to the hospitals social services director and the local services as well. They can help with many areas of rehab and recovery.

The rest of us will keep praying!

Mike
Mike, thanks for calling me last night, it meant a lot.