backing out of update?

turbodave

Reaction score
How do I go about backing out of this latest update the phone downloaded last week??? It appears to have made NO difference what so ever, except..... Now my battery life sucks!!! I used to get 30+ hours on a charge. Now all of a sudden I can barely squeeze out 16.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
you can go here [Script/Utility]Root Access for Post- 9.18.79/9.20.1 OTA, Locked Bootload Razr HD-Test It! - Droid Razr HD General [XT926] - DroidRzr.com
i know this says its for root, but im pretty sure its going to downgrade your system (the other parts of the upgrade cant be downgraded unless your bootloader was unlocked prior to the update), after which you will be able to root if you want to or not.
for some reason Samuri put the file on 4shared and i dont want to sign up to get it, otherwise i could look at it and tell you exactly what its going to do.
sorry

OP
turbodave

turbodave

Reaction score
I was afraid it would be too complicated for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
its probably not complicated, i think he made a simple script that does all the work similar to his house of bionic or Matt's scripts.
i just dont know why he put it on a site where you have to sign up to get the file :(