Back falls off easy...

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it's not about clothes being too tight making my droid's back fall off. i have never put my phone in my pocket. my back falls off all the time and i have no idea why. i just look down and my back is missing and i have to go find it.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
Try cutting a business card the size to fit on top of the battery, then put the door on slide it up and it will be much tighter. (BB Storm trick) Still works though, I needed something since I dont want a case and I pocket my phone... Hope this helps.

AD
mine has fallen off a couple times as well, this seems like a good cheap solution. my cover fits tighter now:icon_ banana:

Reaction score
I've had mine for over a week now and havent had any trouble from the battery cover. I was pretty worried about this issue while I was waiting for mine to come in the mail since I had read about several people losing the battery covers from their phones. I had to take the cover off of mine to get the esn for activation, and I noticed mine has a black foam grip pad thingy stuck to the inside of the cover. To those that have had problems with the cover, did your droid come with this pad attached to it, or is this something Motorola started putting in to fix the issue?

mmurph211

Reaction score
My Droid's back panel fell off many times and eventually I lost it. Have had the phone for only a month. Right now duct tape is holding the battery. Bad engineering decisions.

Reaction score
You know when i was gonna go buy a droid somewere in my head was like..."Dude, you might as well get a case." So i got a black case that came with the 2 peice shell and a side clip. It keeps it on my hip at all times.. I see it was a good investment.

DaBiznezMen

Reaction score
[video=youtube;INL0UzQXiQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INL0UzQXiQ4[/video] watch this=problem solved

bd1212

Reaction score
So far I've only taken the back of mine has only been taken off once when I was wondering how to get it off when I first got it and magically slid it off, but other than that day, it's never fallen off or come off since. =o

Jakedroid

Reaction score
This is what I did....

It may seem a little cheap or getto but to fix the loose back of the droid x I I took the back off and folded a sticky note and put it in-between the battery and the back panel of the phone and now it stays and isn't as loose as before 