Babyboy1710

BABYBOY1710

Reaction score
Droid x went down to 5% last night, plug to charger,it act like it did not want to charge. than I got the charging bar,this morning my phone would not come on, removed batt, nothing,tried another charger, nothing...press the ON & Menu button, nothing...then the green "miss call light" came on for about 5min, went off.....I called my phone from another phone, it went to voice mail...need help.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Does it power on with the charger plugged in when the battery is removed?

OP
B

BABYBOY1710

Reaction score
NO..... infact i went to the Verizion store, the tech told me that the batt was dead & the phone was charging ok, I went to batt plus and purchase a new batt,that night the new batt was dead...when i plug to the charger,the charger indecator on the phone shows green then red. got new batt, got the dame problem.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Think your next option would to be call Verizon and tell them it no longer boots up and doesn't even power on without the battery in it when plugged in. However, since it's a Droid X, I'm assuming you're out of the warranty window so you may just need to get a new phone.

OP
B

BABYBOY1710

Reaction score
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND INPUT.......U R RIGHT......BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS PHONE FROM DAY ONE....FIVE REPLACEMENTS......PAID FULL PRICE WHEN IT HIT THE MARKET....27DAYS LATER, I HAD BOOTING PROBLEMS,VERIZON REPLACED IT WITH A LIKE NEW ONE....AND PROMISE TO GET ME A NEW ONE, NEVER HAPPEN.....2 MONTHS LATER, THE LIKE NEW ONE WAS SHUTTING OFF ON ITS ON,THEY REPLACE THAT ONE WITH A LIKE NEW ONE......4 MONTHS LATER THIS ONE WAS MAKING ITS OWN CALLS...THEY REPLACE THAT ONE, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THE LAST ONE WAS BURNING UP A LOT OF DATA TIME ON ITS ON, RUNNING MY BILL TO THE ROOF, BY THIS TIME, ALL I WAS HEARING IS WE CAN`T HELP NOW, NEW PERSONEL, NEW RULES. THE ONLY REASON I HELD ON BECAUSE I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR IT AND WAS TOLD I WOULD GET SOME RELEAF.....THANKS AGAIN.:angry:....SORRY ABOUT THE RANT!!!!: