1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

automatically start dock mode when plugged in

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by xVehemencityx, Jun 21, 2010.

1. xVehemencityx

xVehemencityx New Member

Hi. I have my droid running froyo, and it has a new app called "Clock", which is, essentially, dock mode that can be run normally. I'm curious if it's possible to somehow type something into the terminal or create an app that makes my phone always go to dock when I plug it in, and then if I use my phone while plugged in, it should standby to dock as well.

Sorry for the run-on sentences, haha. I don't think as well when I'm away from the computer.
  2. rjax

rjax New Member

Setting Profiles (Lite) is an app that allows to you start an app when your Droid is plugged in, so it should do most of what you want.
  3. theecigarman

theecigarman New Member

Or just pick up a MIKRADLE. it will do the job without an app and is located here in the supporting vendor section!
  4. xVehemencityx

xVehemencityx New Member

Thanks for the sales pitch, cigarman, but I don't quite need a dock yet. I might get one before I leave for school, but right now I just charge it at my desk and I can't justify paying for a dock. But I might. I'll check out rjax's idea first.
Search tags for this page
andoid clock on while plugged in
android auto boot on charge
android automatic dock mode

android dock mode when charging

android launch app when plugged in

charging dock mode app
dna in dock mode when plugged in
droid automatically turns on dock mode
droid launch dock mode
how to initiate dock mode on s4
htc goes in dock mode while charging