1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for app the prevents dock from activating when not on home screen

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dhinged, Mar 23, 2011.

1. dhinged

dhinged New Member

Whenever I plug into Motorola's dock or the window mount, my Droid goes into the clock screen or the car dock screen, no matter which app I'm in, including watching a video. This is really annoying and I have to restart the app.

Is there an app that will make it only show if only the home screen is showing? I'd think the docks are simply home-screen replacement apps and should only run while on the home-screen. I haven't been able to find an app that does this in the market.
  2. Snow02

Snow02 New Member

dock nothingness is one. There are a couple though.

If you're rooted you could always rename the dock apk to bak.
  3. harrellj

harrellj New Member

4. dhinged

dhinged New Member

Hmm, this looks a little too broad, but thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to make my own with a ton of options but I'll let you know when it's ready for release :)
Search tags for this page

android 4.0 plug into dock clock

how to take off motorola dock app from droid razr

jelly bean homescreen apk