Auto Start App Issue [another]

qwiktune

Reaction score
So I've searched entirely about this issue of my Droid restarting apps constantly and I was curious about a few things that I didnt find. First off I have the Droid Eris, and in my search i found people sayin dont worry about Apps restarting up and Task Killers being a bad thing, where people say they removed theirs and it seemed to run smoother..etc. Thats all well and fine, and i'd have NO problem except all who have a Droid Eris know that, well its not that fast, and to have about 20 apps open all at once drags its performance down so much to the point, im getting text messengs from people send me like 15 minutes after they were sent, I try calling people and it doesnt send out the call until about 15 minutes later...etc and thats a HUGE problem if people are trying to reach me. Also its killing my battery, like I get about 2-1/2 hours of life in my battery. I have a good bit of apps [slacker/facebook/pandora/youtube/sportstap/craigslist app...etc] I've checked setting, nothing to keep them from restarting, i have all my Wifi..etc off and I even have my background info/sync off as well, but they still keep opening...is there anything i can do about it besides removing the app and/or rooting? Please help as this almost renders my droid useless...

OP
qwiktune

qwiktune

Reaction score
Just tryin to figure out what my options are here