Attention Kernel and Theme Developers for all devices!!!!!!

JDLFG1005

Reaction score
Hello, I worked in the past with The OG Droid, HTC Incredible, HTC Thunderbolt in a Team environment and solo. I began my work with Kernels and later moved on to work with JRummy and N8Dyddy in Lithuimmod. That was back in the day "ha". Altough the last kernel work I did publicly was with the HTC Thunderbolt I have continued to follow the world of Android very closely.

Today I am inviting all Kernel and Theme developers to post their work in my new app that will soon be released to the Market. The app will be a centralized location for just Themes and Kernels to be downloaded and brief info about the work. I know time is valuable, my intent is to cut down the time to find the latest and greatest, offering these hard working developers another channel for their work to shine, not taking away from this wonderful forum of course. I enjoy the forums and only truly enjoy them when I am home from work with a drink and can take in all the info.

I look forward to hearing from all .Thank you and it feels good to be back.

Developers please send me your info i.e
Device,Build info and any other relevant information.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I'm not interested at this particular time (perhaps when I get back into full swing), just wanted to vouch for jdlfg's authenticity as a recognized developer.

Good luck with your new endeavor :)

OP
J

JDLFG1005

Reaction score
Thank you prime.Hit me up when youre rolling again