A farewell to all.

miketoasty

Reaction score
Well guys its been a crazy 6 months with this phone. A lot of ups and well many downs. Lol. But today I went to pick up my HTC Thunderbolt that will be leaving this phone behind. I just want to say thanks to all the developers for all your work, making my phone easier to deal with. Thanks to everyone who ever helped me with any problems and thanks to the android community that really sets this device apart from anything else out there. Good luck to all and enjoy your phones!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well guys its been a crazy 6 months with this phone. A lot of ups and well many downs. Lol. But today I went to pick up my HTC Thunderbolt that will be leaving this phone behind. I just want to say thanks to all the developers for all your work, making my phone easier to deal with. Thanks to everyone who ever helped me with any problems and thanks to the android community that really sets this device apart from anything else out there. Good luck to all and enjoy your phones!

Where you going? You're just moving down the road to the HTC Thunderbolt thread. I mean it's not like you got an iPhone or something like that. ;)

OP
M

miketoasty

Reaction score
Lol, well I guess you are right just wanted people like Ang, Jrummy, and Kejar to know that they at least made a difference to me! As using stock Moto is like having to use Windows ME everyday.

pool_shark

Reaction score
Yeah, you can still stop by, the light is always on.
I moved to the DX last weekend, and I still visit here.

Gritwater

Reaction score
Goodbye threads rarely deliver....

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving. Thankyou Tapatalk