1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

atrocious battery life

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by JohnnyS101, Jan 3, 2013.

1. JohnnyS101

JohnnyS101 New Member

Every since going to Jellybean, I have had terrible battery life. My phone last a mere 9 hours with light testing here and there. How do I fix this? Do I really have to factory reset, I love this phone but the battery is a bummer, and an extended battery is out of the question, I'm not going to pay to get my phone bulkier and heavier
  2. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

I would try the fdr mate :(

Return of the Android
  3. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t Well-Known Member

4. music life

music life Member

Im getting 20ish hours now. but thats with me hardly even using it.. As before i was getting close to 1.5 days if i used it lightly..
  5. JohnnyS101

JohnnyS101 New Member

Just did a factory reset, now I have awesome battery life, been running 12 hours with light use for 6 hours and heavy use for 6 hours and still have 10% left, good move
Search tags for this page

android 101 battery life