1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fix my battery life problems

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Z06_Mir, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Z06_Mir

Z06_Mir New Member

Every day my battery life has gotten a little bit worse on my S3 since the JB update. It's horrible. I've been unplugged, mobile data off, Google Now off, GPS off and screen at 0% and screen time about 4 minutes and I'm down 9%. Before the update I could go 2 hours screen time, 2 hours talk time and 24+ hours total on a charge. Now I'm at 6 or so. I need help.
  2. Miller6386

Miller6386 Developer Developer

Most people who report this say the best thing for them was backing everything up with KIES and doing a factory reset...... You could install GSAM and see what exactly is causing it but usually the factory reset solves any issue...
  3. pshedberg

pshedberg New Member

I had severe prob w batt life. The "media" program was using most of the battery. I took out the SD card and restarted and problwm solved. I will format it later and reinstall. Good battery life now w JB
  4. Miller6386

Miller6386 Developer Developer

depending on how much data and media you have on your phone and ext card the media process will run high for a while... It has to re categorize the info and read through all of it again..... That is a known issue with updating to JB with the S3.
Search tags for this page
galaxy s3 battery issue fix

galaxy s3 battery life fix

galaxy s3 battery problem fix
how to fix battery life on samsung galaxy s3
how to fix galaxy s3 battery life
s3 battery issue fix

s3 battery life fix

s3 battery problem fix
samsung galaxy 3 battery life fix
samsung galaxy battery life fix
samsung galaxy s3 battery fix