At Bat 2010

dgoakill

Reaction score
Any news on this? seems everyday I read that "today is the day" and nothing? Anyone else hear or read anything?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I still have the beta app on my phone that used to be on the mlb website. I can give that to you.

OP
dgoakill

dgoakill

Reaction score

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Oh just checked, its in the market now! How exciting.

Because of that, and it being a paid app now I can't send it to you guys. That's be illegal.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
at 14.99 its too steep for me. I am willing to bet it will be 9.99 by opening day. That is what paid last year on my ipod touch. it does look nice!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
at 14.99 its too steep for me. I am willing to bet it will be 9.99 by opening day. That is what paid last year on my ipod touch. it does look nice!

$15 is a bit. But the fact you can stream any game makes it well worth it. Thats a lot less than the mlb.com price for streaming!

OP
dgoakill

dgoakill

Reaction score
sweet! I think the price jump is due to the streaming ability that was not available last year. I could be wrong since I don't have first hand experience with it, just think I remember reading that somewhere.

faxman75

Reaction score
I read an article where they did android streaming video testing during the world series. I wonder what problems they ran into that has caused them not to offer the streaming video of all games live.

I think it's well worth $15 for all the audio for every game. I can't watch the games on my work computer and listening to them on my phone while at work is ALMOST perfect. Perfect would be offering video. Come on MLB give us video, the NBA does it!

Does anyone know if the "at bat" app includes spring training games? Does anyone have it yet and know what's functional in March?

aguilafan

Reaction score
I read an article where they did android streaming video testing during the world series. I wonder what problems they ran into that has caused them not to offer the streaming video of all games live.

I think it's well worth $15 for all the audio for every game. I can't watch the games on my work computer and listening to them on my phone while at work is ALMOST perfect. Perfect would be offering video. Come on MLB give us video, the NBA does it!

Does anyone know if the "at bat" app includes spring training games? Does anyone have it yet and know what's functional in March?

I wonder if they will add the capability to stream live games to the Android mid-season like they did with the iPhone app last year. Until then I'm going to hold out on making the purchase.

Varking

Reaction score

I wonder if they will add the capability to stream live games to the Android mid-season like they did with the iPhone app last year. Until then I'm going to hold out on making the purchase.
It may be because we lack a flash player and we also lack "silverlight" or whatever its called.

Just shoot them an email, the last time I did they responded the next morning.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yes, it includes spring training games. Unfortunately, I missed all the games today that had audio.

I continue to be confused about the multiple applications for various devices, though. For example, it appears that "At Bat" provides the same functionality as "MLB Audio" but one is for my phone and the other is for my computer. But that's only because I'm on a Droid. If I were on some other phone, my subscription to "MLB audio" would extend to my phone.