1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tweetdeck for android

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by cruzhm, Jul 5, 2010.

1. cruzhm

cruzhm New Member

Just curious if anyone has heard about tweetdeck coming out on android yet. I read an article about it here:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/05/25/tweetdeck-for-android-privately-demoed-at-google-io-is-coming-in-the-next-few-weeks-will-it-be-the-best-twittersocial-app-for-android-post-google-io-coverage/

Of course it's been more than a few weeks and nothing yet. Just curious if anyone has read or seen anything different.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. hailtothetheif83

hailtothetheif83 New Member

Been waiting on this app for a long time too... hope it comes out soon
  3. alm0614

alm0614 New Member

what features are you looking for in tweetDeck that the official twitter app or other twitter app dont offer
  4. supr2nr

supr2nr New Member

It offers one application for twitter and facebook updates. Has a great user interface, has the ability to pick and choose what type of updates you receive on your screen.

Their default look in the application for everything they are on has the gray smoked look so it matches the look most people strive for on a themed install.
  5. alm0614

alm0614 New Member

oh nice... well then my fingers are crossed too..