1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Arizona Noob

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by marcelo, Jun 19, 2010.

1. marcelo

marcelo New Member

Hello all. Just got two Moto Droids for my son and I for $149. This is my first smartphone and found this forum while searching for info about the Droid. So far I've tethered my notebook using Easytether and installed/used Google Navigator. So far so great! dancedroid
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you were able to purchase two Droids at such a good price. It truly is a fantastic device. Additionally, this forum is an excellent resource for sharing information and learning about your Droid.

There is a wealth of information in the FAQ section. If you can't find the answer to your question post a thread and the community will respond.

Mike
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us. Let us know if you need anything.