1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

apps wont update

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by shawth692, Jul 12, 2010.

1. shawth692

shawth692 New Member

I recently got a new droid and used app manager to reinstall all of my apps. However, they all were installed but are not under the "downloaded apps" on the market. Now, all of my apps never have updates. I am assuming this is from the fact that they were downloaded from the market but rather from the sd card. Is there a fix for this?
  2. papy72

papy72 New Member

Unfortunately I think the "fix" is to download everything from the market again.

Are you rooted? If so you can use Mybackup Pro to back up your apps (next time). It will save the market links (for rooted phones) so that when you restore it updates your market app for you.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

My Backup Pro didn't save all my apps. I've since gone to Titanium, I hear good things about that. That's for rooted users only.