apps wont update

shawth692

Reaction score
I recently got a new droid and used app manager to reinstall all of my apps. However, they all were installed but are not under the "downloaded apps" on the market. Now, all of my apps never have updates. I am assuming this is from the fact that they were downloaded from the market but rather from the sd card. Is there a fix for this?

papy72

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think the "fix" is to download everything from the market again.

Are you rooted? If so you can use Mybackup Pro to back up your apps (next time). It will save the market links (for rooted phones) so that when you restore it updates your market app for you.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think the "fix" is to download everything from the market again.

Are you rooted? If so you can use Mybackup Pro to back up your apps (next time). It will save the market links (for rooted phones) so that when you restore it updates your market app for you.

My Backup Pro didn't save all my apps. I've since gone to Titanium, I hear good things about that. That's for rooted users only.