Apps to modify text notifications?

CLD

Reaction score
Any Apps that allow for modifying ringtone and vibration length for incoming text messages? Am new Razr owner and outgoing BBERRY Bold allowed me to modify notifications re emails. Am a surgeon who now gets all messages via texting, no longer via emails. Incoming texts only have short audible and brief vibration signal .... not enough to awaken me from deep sleep at 0300! Love to find App that will allow me to increase number of vibrations in particular.
Thanx
CLD

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i use go sms pro (3rd party app) that has a lot of customizations. handcent also does this.

OP
C

CLD

Reaction score
Unable to locate in menu tab when in texting panel .... seems to have very limited mods in Razr itself. Tx for info re that App... will check it out tomorrow ...today!
CLD

OP
C

CLD

Reaction score
Gr8 App! Only odd thing is that when I review recent txtng it does not show as back and forth conversation .... all one perdon's texts and then the others'? Will c when use "live"... best function was being able to customize notifications ... thanx so much for this suggestion!

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
It used to be that way, since one of the updates it changed for some reason. Wish we can get it back.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums