1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App-tray cleanup / App-management

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by WhiskeySix, Nov 17, 2009.

1. WhiskeySix

WhiskeySix New Member

So I have about a hundred apps installed at this point... which makes it a pain in the ass to find things in my app-tray. I have a few folders on one of my desktops with "games", "nav", and "media" applications in them, but I'm looking for a more elegant solution.

Is there a way to put folders in the app's tray? I saw this on a rooted G1 - is there anyway to do this on the Droid?

[​IMG]

Other than that - are there any good methods for managing apps? What about hiding them from the tray? There are some apps I'd like to have but only use once a month or so... if i could push those to the bottom of the tray, that'd be nice.

Any other ideas? How are you guys managing it?
  2. bacalao

bacalao New Member

I understand what you mean completely. Haven't found out either. I upgraded from bb storm which allowed for making folders, hiding, and moving things around. I have a feeling there is an app that would help. I'll keep my eyes open.
Search tags for this page
app tray folder android forum

clean up android app drawer

how to manage apps from the app drawer on droid ultra