1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App that tells you when phone was unplugged?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Rento, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Rento

Rento New Member

Just wondering if there's an app out there that tells you when your phone was unplugged from charging and how many hours?

I have Battery Left but it doesn't say when the phone was unplugged or how long it's been unplugged.

I don't want Battery Indicator because the app is constantly checking battery level and kills the battery and I don't want 2 apps showing battery status ontop of the stock indicator (next to the clock).

Any ideas?
  2. Lenagainster

Lenagainster New Member

On my Droid 1, Settings, About Phone, Battery use, time since unplugged (or turned on) is on the top.
  3. Rento

Rento New Member

Oh... Nice. lol Thanks.

EDIT: Is there another way to do this? I'm guessing App? The only thing I saw in the battery section is "Up Time" at the very bottom. Which counts how long the phone was on, including charging, which won't help me at all.

I know I could always just look at the time of when I unplugged the phone... But i'm just spoiled from when I used Battery Indicator and it showed in the notifications screen how long the battery was unplugged.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
Search tags for this page

while last unplugged for 0s

while last unplugged for since unplugged