[APP] Sliding Messaging a Stock Messaging Alternative.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
24bgl.jpg

Here is a revolutionary new app that will change the way you text message forever! The sliding messaging app developer "klinkdawg" adds the swipe functionality of gtalk to your messaging inbox! You can easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen, you can start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right of the screen , and manage old messages with a single click. Overall this is a great new messaging app. You can grab it for free at the source link below!

Via XDA

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Testing this out! Looks like a great app!

skennelly

Reaction score
I've been using this app for a some time now, and I have to say that the lack of mms support is really becoming a deal breaker for me. The apps interface is awesome, but the fact that I have to use two different apps for text and mms sucks.

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
does this work of Google voice messaging app or the stock messaging app. wondering if there will be text charges or data usage only like Google voice messaging.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just started using it today, based on today's front page on DF. The app works great! I don't use MMS so this is not a deal breaker for me.