APP Review! DroidLu Watch HULU on ANY Android Device! No Root or Hackery Required!

dliontis28

Reaction score
I'm on 5.5.886 stock rom with root and app came up in market and streams nicely with 3g/4g. No problems on my bionic:biggrin:

spooner2007

Reaction score
I'm on 5.5.886 stock rom with root and app came up in market and streams nicely with 3g/4g. No problems on my bionic:biggrin:

Someone who has it working could u upload the apk please?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dliontis28

Reaction score
I was on the shifter ic3 rom and had a few issues with stuff. Nice rom but not alot of options or customization. Decided to go back to stock but stay rooted and have not seen any issues with apps or anything. Better bat too.

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

HELLO...this is a paid app.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

darkmatter

Reaction score
Works great over 3g. Amazing app...pay the $1...

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to get with the developer, I'd love to see support for Google TV - I tried side loading it and no dice

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

darkmatter

Reaction score
Could just be my location, but seems to work on 3g for a few mins, then down to 1x. Goes back to 3g as soon as I come out of the app.

danielhlockard

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Could just be my location, but seems to work on 3g for a few mins, then down to 1x. Goes back to 3g as soon as I come out of the app.

I'd wager that it's your connection. I'm not doing any messing with connection.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd wager that it's your connection. I'm not doing any messing with connection.

Been rooted for a very long while. Purchased your app today. Decided to unroot my device as it was giving me soooo many issues. Seems to run smooth now. Tried to find your app, and it is not in the Market.

I guess it's because I'm on Android 2.2.2 now, since I'm unrooted. Any suggestions?

danielhlockard

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Been rooted for a very long while. Purchased your app today. Decided to unroot my device as it was giving me soooo many issues. Seems to run smooth now. Tried to find your app, and it is not in the Market.

I guess it's because I'm on Android 2.2.2 now, since I'm unrooted. Any suggestions?

Yep, it requires android 2.3 due to how some library loading works. I can refund you if you want to email me, or pm me your name.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep, it requires android 2.3 due to how some library loading works. I can refund you if you want to email me, or pm me your name.

Thank you but I suspect this will come in handy when I upgrade my phone so I'll hold on to it for now. Thanks for the fast response.

spooner2007

Reaction score
I bought the app and still can't download gawd... fyi works on RAZR I work for coercion selling cellphones and I tryed it on ours and works amazing like...