app for camera

x25064

Reaction score
Looking for an app to replace the horrid default camera app that comes with our phones.

Preferably free, but paid is good. I'd really really like a panoramic function.

Anyone know of a good one? Thanks in advance.

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score
That is useless for what I am looking for. I am looking for an app that improves the functionality of the camera and adds a feature for panoramic pictures. No an app to add photo effects, I can do that just fine with picsay.

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score
Oi. I understand that. I am talking about the software FOR the camera. On my previous two phones, an LG dare and an LG env touch, the software was superior compared to what they give you in android as a default. I am looking for camera SOFTWARE that has more features and functionality. Both of those phones support panoramic picture taking, both of those phones allow for brightness adjustment, etc. Both of those phones are a lot lower on the totem pole then the Droid so what I am asking for in my phone is perfectly fesable as demonstrated by two lesser phones.

korky122

Reaction score
i agree, their isin't much you can do w/ the camera except take pictures. lg dare had awesome things you could do.

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score
I just find it interesting there is no app that revamps the camera software and adds features that the droid so desperately needs. If only I could program..

whteglve

Reaction score
I would love for someone to come out with an app to fix the camera. The camera on my Voyager runs circles around the Droid's camera.