panoramic camera

pyrofreak

Reaction score
Is there any way to get a panoramic camera on an Original Droid? The G1 and Droid Eris are the only 2 android phones I know that have a panoramic camera and its awesome. Anybody got any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

TheLastNative

Reaction score
My D2 has a panoramic camera. I just used it the other night and it's pretty awesome.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
That's crazy. I thought I remembered the Droid doing panoramic shots because I did a wrap around shot of my desk at work a while back and I thought I did so with my phone as I have no idea why I'd have my digicam at work...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Should be a software thing. It's basically just photostitching.

OP
pyrofreak

pyrofreak

Reaction score
Should be but there is no option in the menu anywhere and I found one app that claimed to have a panoramic camera and I tired it and it just killed my battery and didn't even work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

busab

Reaction score
I wish the Droid 1 had a panoramic camera. Hell even my old LG Dare had the option.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
pyrofreak

pyrofreak

Reaction score
Is there no way to get it from another android phone? Just an idea I wouldn't know where to start. And as I was typing this message I just recived a system update which I am guessing is 2.2.1.

EDIT: I'm now running 2.2.1 build FRG83D

§ent from my D1 the original gangsta.

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Photostitch light in the market can do this. Its not the stablest thing ever but i just retested it since i havent used it in so long, and the processing took about 20 sec. and it acted like it was going to force close, but i clicked wait and the image popped up. worth a shot since its free!