App Drawer reordering, is it possible?

philmanji

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a launcher or a setting to change the order of the apps in my app drawer. I would much prefer it to be ordered in descending amount of usage if possible. I know that my drawer would initially be crazy but eventually would be optimal. I guess I could reorder them myself but what fun is that? Is there a way to do either of these?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a launcher or a setting to change the order of the apps in my app drawer. I would much prefer it to be ordered in descending amount of usage if possible. I know that my drawer would initially be crazy but eventually would be optimal. I guess I could reorder them myself but what fun is that? Is there a way to do either of these?
Well, as you know the stock launcher will not do that and I don't know of any 3rd Party launcher that will either...they all go by alphabetical order. I've use just about every launcher out there and I don't know of any that have the capability you are looking for. Good thought though...keep "thinking out of box".:biggrin:

1coopgt

Reaction score
Do what's in red . Screenshot_2012-12-08-18-44-46.png

OP
P

philmanji

Reaction score
I almost can't believe it was that freaking easy! Thanks.

Phil

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So obvious that it might as well have been hidden! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2