App disappeared NOT uninstalled

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by stevo95, Sep 12, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. stevo95

stevo95 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So Speedtest has disappeared from the applications menu. However it is still installed because if I go to marketplace, it asks if I want to run or unistall it, doesnt ask if I want to install it.

I checked in the apps, and it is not "hidden" as an app, I even tried hidign and unhiding it.

Another app which disappeared is the homescreen app. I replaced it with go launcher ex but I still want to access the original homescreen from time to time, but I have no idea how to access it.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
  2. dustinslee

dustinslee Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Mine has been losing the DROID forums app... or it will look plan not like the icon should

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  3. donelam304

donelam304 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I keep loosing apps too. Says they arent installed when i click the icon. My dolphin browser, skyfire and other apps. I have to keep re-installing them.
  4. runandhide05

runandhide05 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My droid forums keeps uninstalling too! Icon on home screen still there but ive had to re install three times already today
  5. stevo95

stevo95 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Guys, there are a few threads running regarding apps uninstalling because they have been moved to the SD card. This is apps that are not uninstalling but have disappeared from the apps tray even though they are still installed.

Does anyone know how I can get the original homescreen app to run while I have go launcher ex installed? I tried exiting go launcher, didnt work. Previously the homescreen app was listed in the app folder but it is not there anymore.
  6. Dougw133

Dougw133 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here. DROID forums app uninstalling. Go to open app icon and get " the app is not installed". 2 times not.

Search tags for this page
app disappeared not uninstalled
dolphin browser keeps disapeaing
how to uninstall go launcher ex

uninstall a disappeared app