Droid Forum app keeps disappearing

Reaction score
Unfortunately that's the case. I moved it and all other apparently to the phone but it's still missing from the app drawer. I don't know why it's happening. I'm digging around for an answer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
Okay, this is weird. The app doesn't appear in the app drawer proper but it does appear in the "Recent" tab. No idea why, but there it is.

Markee

Reaction score
Try deleting the app. Then reinstall it on the phone memory... Do not move anything to the SD card or media area until there is a software upgrade. If you do, it may dissapear again.

Reaction score
I'll give it a try but I never move anything after install. I either leave it where it installed itself or move it from media area to phone.

916A2

Reaction score
Us Atrix 2 guys are having the same issue, like was said above, do not move apps to the sdcard or this will happen. 4gb is a ton of space for apps, I doubt anyone has that many apps that they will use it all. Keeping apps on internal storage will alleviate this issue. I agree, it's kinda stupid that we can't move our apps to whatever storage location we so choose, especially when the OS allows it out of the box, but it is what it is.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Get Tapatalk =D I think its free on Getjar

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

mrechav

Reaction score
I have all my apps on the phone, but have now hit the limit. How can I put them on the internal memory card? I know I'm not using my 4gigs. Is there a way?

TatDroid

Reaction score
You've "hit the limit"? If you're referring to a error message saying an app installation failed due to lack of memory, that's just a Bionic bug. Download and install again and all should be fine.

If you mean that you've now filled the entire 4GB of internal app memory, CONGRATULATIONS! You're the very first I've heard of to do that. How'd you manage that feat?

mrechav

Reaction score
Sorry, I've been away from the forums. I haven't hit the 4 gigs yet. But it gave me that error that there is no memory left. I'll have to wait for the bug to be fixed. Thanks!

nateohio

Reaction score
Actually you can just try to download and install the app again. It usually works the next time around!

Markee

Reaction score
I had the same problem too many times my Bionic... Now driving a Razr... No bugs yet, but stay tuned...
I think they have one with the Smart Actions software... I had it set to not Ring from 10PM to 6 AM, but it completely turned off all ringing on my phone for 24 hours...
Will need to investigate if a real bug or a stupid operator...
Hang in there... Bionic is a great phone once they get the bugs fixed.

Erikbal

Reaction score
I was having the same problem on my D3 and leaving it on the phones internal memory also fixed my problem and it hasn't happened since...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums