APP- Coloring Screen Easily Customize Your Phone by Coloring Your Screen!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
-r874fM7YPSRJokkFAgcJaTcECRWfIEibRLNc_Muq4l2q5uJunC10vroKMBEkbeVttY=h230

One of the easiest ways to make your phone your own is to change the wallpaper. Some folks support their favorite football team, or chose to rock a wallpaper sporting the logo of their favorite Roms while others just use their favorite pictures of their significant other or their favorite child! Of course for the minimalist their is even the option to go wallpaperless. Now there is a new way to customize the image that is always on your homescreen. The Coloring Screen APP allows you to add more than 20 stylish color effects or filters to your screen. It gives you manual control of hues, colors, brightness, saturation and more. The best use case is to change the color of your favorite wallpaper to go with whatever theme you happen to be running this way you don't have to settle for a wallpaper that you may not love just because it goes with your favorite theme. Of course this cool app can be had for the price of FREE!

Via PlayStore

HelpeRX

Reaction score
I find your signature funny my wife stole my S3 lololololol........

armeddroid

Reaction score
Its not working for me properly.
Everytime i choose a color and then hit APPLY, it asks me to finish the application by bringing up my LIVE WALLPAPERS. There is no Panaramic choice as it suggests but to use my Live Wallpapers.
I might be doing this wrong but if anyone knows what it is, please let me know.
Thanks.

HelpeRX

Reaction score
I downloaded the apps and its nice and all but its not completely free and cannot be used with my live wallpaper cube 3d nonetheless Great find keep it up borskii