[APP] Be More Productive With ClearFocus!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
jFYq0TEJAfYq3I7YU-UAJIDcVx5-Ka93WIXV0sOKhQfiL0sWUqoCJsovUTUIrO4mp6o=w300

Smartphones can be helpful. A smartphone in hand means that you have the answer to pretty much every question at a moments notice. Smartphones have helped me win several arguments and have also made me stick my foot in my mouth. They help us keep up with friends, and acquaintances while also keeping us in the loop with business associates. Most of us have made them an extension of ourselves. They can also be a huge hindrance in times that we need to really buckle down and get work done. Even when we know we shouldn't it can be nearly impossible to ignore that buzzing when the phone begins to rattle on top of our desk or the ever shining notification light. We just have to pick up our devices, "even if only for a brief minute", to "make sure nobody is dieing". Those "minutes" quickly turn into alot of wasted time as we more than likely do a bit more than just read that one text message that just came in.

jdxoV_gRhjBpcl5dZSepXl6EilloSCV5xFu57gq4wqfiZNCI83N2px3SCDlm3uP7a60=h310

ClearFocus looks to solve this dilemma. It is a time management app that can help you to use your time more wisely. This is based on the Pomodoro Technique. It alternates between working sessions and small breaks, This allows you to stay concentrated. It can help to eliminate the distractions by making them unavailable during the work sessions. ClearFocus is fully customizable so you can tailor it to fit your needs. Download this app for FREE at he Play Link below.

Via Play Store