[APP] Battery Calibration - EASIEST WAY! - Version 1.2 (10th April, 2011)

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to mariosage over at XDA fro this cool app.....

Orig link: [APP] Battery Calibration - EASIEST WAY! - Version 1.2 (10th April, 2011) - xda-developers and posted here by nerdslogic http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...ttery-really-easy-way-rooted-phones-only.html

icon8.gif
[APP] Battery Calibration - EASIEST WAY! - Version 1.2 (10th April, 2011)
Battery Calibration
[APP] by marosige
version 1.2​

Requirements: Android 2.1+ | Root permissions

Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
It's suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.

The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it's fully charged, unless you force earlier calibration.
The voltage meter can be useful too. Full charge is around 4200mV.
There is an option to beep when 100% is reached so you don't have to closley follow the changes.

2zjfe4x.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Those who had 1.1 or lower installed: you must uninstall before installing from the Market, or else it will say installation unsuccessful, package not signed.
img.php

I tried this and it WORKS! (Also works on HTC HD2 Nand version.)
I'm not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind caused by the use or misuse of the program!

If you like this app, feel free to buy me a few beers

All donations are received with thanks!

Change log:

BatteryCalibration V.1.2 (10th April, 2011) - From Market

• Option to beep when 100% is reached
  • Voltage meter added
  • New icon
BatteryCalibration V.1.1 (9th April, 2011) - BatteryCalibration_v.1.1.apk
  • Runs on Android 2.1+ devices
  • Checks for compatibility
  • Added a switch to force earlier calibration
BatteryCalibration V.1.0 (6th April, 2011) - BatteryCalibration.apk
  • Initial release
  • Runs on Android 2.2+ devices

Last edited:
Reaction score
I flashed Froyo on the wife's Fascinate and the battery sucked. After running this, much better!

Eugers

Reaction score
Both using the bstats method to wipe through terminal emulator, and wiping battery stats from cwm work both work 100% accurately.

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Both using the bstats method to wipe through terminal emulator, and wiping battery stats from cwm work both work 100% accurately.

That is true, but this is so much more convenient and there's no reboot needed.