Apex Launcher Updated to 2.0 With New Notifications Feature!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
An obvious way to add speed to a device is to install a custom Launcher. Out of those available Apex has been my launcher of choice. For some reason it just feels cleaner to me than Nova, but that is just my personal preference. Of course I am not the only one that loves this launcher it has been installed over a million times! The main draw of launchers like Apex is the fact that they give your device a stock look and feel by replacing whatever skin overlay was installed by the OEM.

Apex has been updated to 2.0 and brings a really neat new feature. The latest feature gives you notifications over your app icons. You can see the effect in the image above. This feature comes only with the Pro Version which is $3.99, but if you haven't already purchased the pro version it is worth your while to do so since you would be supporting further development of this great launcher. With the new feature you are able to customize which apps get the notifications over their icons and which do not. So you have full control over that feature.

Download

Via Engadget