APEX Launcher Pro Finally available on Google Play!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the easiest ways to customize your phone is to replace the Home Launcher. Most manufacturers of Android handsets add their own proprietary skins. These skins are meant to make their phone stand out in the market and differentiate their phone from others. Some people love skins like Sense and Touchwiz. Notice I didn't say Blur because pretty much everyone hates it! Just kidding. Some skins can bog down the system or at the very least make the home screen feel very cluttered. Replacing the Home launcher instantly gives the phone a more stock look and feel! APEX has quickly become a community favorite especially for those of us that are running ICS roms as most of those come stock with Apex launcher. The open source version comes with tons of options, but the Pro version is only $4 and comes with way more!

Some of the options in the pro version incluce

-Multiple configurable drawer tabs
-Unread count notifications
-Dock swipe gestures
-Two finger gestures
-More transition effects
-Batch add option for folders
-Option to merge folder contents
-Widgets in dock (1x1 only)
-Overlapping widgets
-More features on the way!

Grab the Pro version here

Last edited:

Valvoline

Reaction score
Im still on LauncherPro. I cant seem to make the switch away from it. Its funcitionaluty is exectly what i need with the custom widgets and all. I wish it had some developer support, that dude just disappeared...:mad: