Apex Launcher Finally Gets A Material Design Overhaul In 3.0

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apex-Launcher-Pro-v2.5.0-Final-Apk.jpg

Lollipop has been a thing now for several months. One of the biggest features of Lollipop is the all new material design. Several custom launchers have already incorporated it, but Apex has lagged behind. They have finally decided to add material to Apex in the latest update. In the update you get all of the 5.0 animations as well. This will be especially awesome for those of you who are not running Android 5.0 yet as this will give you an early taste of Lollipop on your device.

Apex Changes in 3.0 Include
-Material Design Modern UI
-Material App Icons
-Redesigned Apex Action icons
-Lollipop Drawer Background and Animations
-Lollipop Folder Style and Animation
-Lollipop Search Bar and Scroll Indicator
-Lollipop Drawer Icon
-and Other UI Tweaks

Via Play Store

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Apex used to be my favorite launcher. It was always a toss up between them and nova and like after that nova hit the nitro and they were gone. I always had a soft spot for apex so I may give it a look.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Installed and running now. I'm not sure just what is different about it versus KitKat launcher so I will have to spend some time going through the menus, etc. However it does look clean and runs fast as lightning.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I installed it and it is nice and snappy, but it doesn't seem as polished or nice looking as Nova Prime with the Moonshine(Lollipop) Icon and wallpaper pack...

It seems a bit clunkier, not as pretty, etc...