AOL problems

pr1s1513

Reaction score
I apologize in advance. I'm not a techie and don't understand half of what you all are saying, but...

A few weeks ago, my phone quit ringing and the sliding lock screen disappeared. The Verizon store reset my Moto Droid, and it seemed to be fine.

Now, when I read my AOL and delete them, they come right back. I have every AOL email on here for the past 2 months. This seems to affect new ones coming in. It takes forever to load any new messages.

Also, when I write an AOL email and send it from my DROID....I hit "send" ....and it disappears from the screen (doesn't say "sending" or anything) BUT, the recipient never gets it. When I go on my laptop, it's not in the sent folder.

Is this phone a DUD? I have had 2 new ones since December, and it can't seem to work properly for more than a month or so.
Help please?????

Rsswga

Reaction score
I apologize in advance. I'm not a techie and don't understand half of what you all are saying, but...

A few weeks ago, my phone quit ringing and the sliding lock screen disappeared. The Verizon store reset my Moto Droid, and it seemed to be fine.

Now, when I read my AOL and delete them, they come right back. I have every AOL email on here for the past 2 months. This seems to affect new ones coming in. It takes forever to load any new messages.

Also, when I write an AOL email and send it from my DROID....I hit "send" ....and it disappears from the screen (doesn't say "sending" or anything) BUT, the recipient never gets it. When I go on my laptop, it's not in the sent folder.

Is this phone a DUD? I have had 2 new ones since December, and it can't seem to work properly for more than a month or so.
Help please?????

its probably in the outbox, never heard of stock not sending..
i have had the problem but it had to do with installing new roms, wiping always corrected it
only thing i can think is your smtp settings are not correct...
smtp settings control the sending of your mail