AOKP Jellybean

maguiz

Reaction score
I loaded BB 7/19 rom and I noticed some thing the battery drains very fast. A fully charged phone lost 80% within 3 hrs. All I was running chrome browser but nothing else.
One thing I noticed is I was travelling in Chicago area on highways. I checked settings and nothing unusual. I set mine too low brightness, checking other emails every 1 hr. Nothing else. Not watching any videos either on internet or on my internal drive. No music was playing either. Any one has the same issue???.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
tried to flash it. phone wouldn't boot. no thanks.

There's no hope for you. You should just give up and stop messing with your phone because you obviously have no clue what you're doing. I read post after post from you just like this one and I just want to slap you. Unbelievable, how about posting something constructive and worth while for once, instead of your useless ramblings which adds nothing to our community.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Easy benson:D

I've noticed his posts recently too, but if he refuses to take advantage of the dev community then let him be. Some ROMs give some phones trouble and I guess he chose the wrong one for his phone. But in response to another comment of his from another thread, JB ROMs are not "half assed" at all.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Easy benson:D

I've noticed his posts recently too, but if he refuses to take advantage of the dev community then let him be. Some ROMs give some phones trouble and I guess he chose the wrong one for his phone. But in response to another comment of his from another thread, JB ROMs are not "half assed" at all.

Just sayin, same comment, different post...

Hey Dezy, notice my Sig? Finally tracked down a 7 while on vacation in Northern Cal. So nice! Any luck selling your Xoom and getting a 7 for yourself?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Just sayin, same comment, different post...

Hey Dezy, notice my Sig? Finally tracked down a 7 while on vacation in Northern Cal. So nice! Any luck selling your Xoom and getting a 7 for yourself?

Nice. Where'd you get your Nexus 7 from?

Haven't sold the xoom yet, no buyers. Got it posted on CL (along with a netbook) and Swappa, but no one yet. I got a few spammers though so that was nice:p

Once I get rid of these two devices I'm gonna decide whether I want a Nexus 7 or just add those funds to my "ultrabook funds". The ultrabook would definitely be used for school so that may come first. I was at the Google checkout window just the other day though:D

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice. Where'd you get your Nexus 7 from?

Haven't sold the xoom yet, no buyers. Got it posted on CL (along with a netbook) and Swappa, but no one yet. I got a few spammers though so that was nice:p

Once I get rid of these two devices I'm gonna decide whether I want a Nexus 7 or just add those funds to my "ultrabook funds". The ultrabook would definitely be used for school so that may come first. I was at the Google checkout window just the other day though:D

Found one at a random Staples. Still waiting on my order from Google. I couldn't cancel it so when it comes I'll probably turn around and sell it for a decent profit on either eBay or swappa. It's 16g and those are in hot demand so it should sell relatively fast :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Found one at a random Staples. Still waiting on my order from Google. I couldn't cancel it so when it comes I'll probably turn around and sell it for a decent profit on either eBay or swappa. It's 16g and those are in hot demand so it should sell relatively fast :)

I know who may be interested....:D

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Offtopic again, but finally sold my Xoom:hail:, unless the buyer flakes...

Reaction score
I know JB ROMs tend to have a longer boot time then we are accustomed to, so how long did you wait for? Also, I suggest flashing the JB bootlader if you have not, it greatly reduced boot time for me and you can still use it to flash ICS should you decide to.

yeah tried te jg bootloader just now, still waiting to see if it boots. i've tried 5 times today, and aokp's jb rom just won't boot. i'm using ink jb kernel.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Maybe it is a recovery issue then. What are you using? I am using TWRP 2.2 and manually wipe everything before flashing.