[ROM] |aokp | |axi0m [r] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

holla420

Reaction score
@smalltowngirl no i havent i been looking for some i'm currently running stock w/the rom.but i will admit when i had the thunderbolt some dude made a lightsout theme best i've used.wat theme r u rocking?

holla420

Reaction score
ohh wow i like that blue its pretty nice but i bet blk or dark or would be awesome looking i mite have to steal this one from ya and use it...lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yes...it looks very nice on the Razr...they have themed alot of the little pieces so it all meshes together very nicely! Definitely try it out, it has me hooked LOL...

holla420

Reaction score
i'ma have to try it out cause i'm feeling that blue theme see if i get hooked like u...lmfao

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
LOL...you will have to post back what ya think in that case :)...

jrosser

Reaction score
I have to toggle data (phone settings - more - mobile networks - network mode - flip to GSM and once it blinks select LTE/CDMA) - data should then hold steady...some are getting data on boot...

after you chose GSM.. when you say blinks.. what blinks?.. the.. i tried that but did not see anything blink?

holla420

Reaction score
She is referring to when the screen dems.u should see the screen go from lite to dark 2x then switch to late/cdma and data should be good

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
after you chose GSM.. when you say blinks.. what blinks?.. the.. i tried that but did not see anything blink?

She is referring to when the screen dems.u should see the screen go from lite to dark 2x then switch to late/cdma and data should be good

Yes, holla is correct...it will dim and then you can toggle back...

Did that work for you?

Fadeds

Reaction score
Well its been a fun couple of days figuring things out. Thank you to the people who helped me, especially smalltowngirl13 for steering me in the right direction. My safestrap app still says not installed,lol but I got this rom installed and loving it! Thanks again!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Well its been a fun couple of days figuring things out. Thank you to the people who helped me, especially smalltowngirl13 for steering me in the right direction. My safestrap app still says not installed,lol but I got this rom installed and loving it! Thanks again!

Woot! Glad you have the ROM installed!

Did guidot help ya on some of the safestrap issues?