anyone with leak get ota ics??

zanshin825

Reaction score
Thanks...must have been a bad download the first time on the .2. I downloaded it again from Android Police and it seems to be doing it's thing correctly now.

DroDough

Reaction score
Thanks...must have been a bad download the first time on the .2. I downloaded it again from Android Police and it seems to be doing it's thing correctly now.

Glad it is working for you now. Now the only thing to do is enjoy that build as it is the best I.C.S. build out. Super smooth with all of the apps working like they should.

zanshin825

Reaction score
That I like to hear. The main reason I swapped it out was to get everything working. My wife will eventually have this phone and she won't have the inclination or patience to mess with crashing apps.

Islander53

Reaction score
The 3.14.605.12 file is the latest that verizon has pushed as an OTA. The 4.03.605.2 build is a leaked RUU that verizon has not pushed yet so you would not recive an OTA for that.

Do you know if this new 4.03.605.2 leak version will create the same problem similar to those who used the ICS 3.14.605.10leak version. They never got the ICS OTA when it was released.

zanshin825

Reaction score
It could. Depends on if the ota is this version.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2