ICS OTA update on July 29 ,?

dzuchowski

Reaction score
I say it will jelly.bean or gingerbread...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

svdroiddude

Reaction score
If the OTA starts tomorrow I will pour BBQ sauce on my Rezound and grill it:biggrin: It will NOT be arriving tomorrow...guaranteed.

dzuchowski

Reaction score
If the OTA starts tomorrow I will pour BBQ sauce on my Rezound and grill it:biggrin: It will NOT be arriving tomorrow...guaranteed.

Forget ice.... We are three generation behind... Ics Jelly bean an key lime pie.... An let fax it key lime pie should b out by December I the rumor since theirs a.kandy Kane in the about version number....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
All I want to add is when the Bionic was expecting an OTA, an almost IDENTICAL thread/rumor was started saying it would be out on a Sunday, but it was actually later that week that it was released. Just putting it out there...

+1 for optimism

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
I bet the end of August if not then early September

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Reaction score
Haha! Aug or Sept......wasn't it originally supposed to be Feb or March??? Way to go Verizon!

svdroiddude

Reaction score
Not a peep on either Verizon's or HTC's sites.....everything else doesn't matter. I am certain we will NOT be getting the OTA.....ever. Verizon will only lose money by pushing ICS for the Rezound....and they only do things to help their bottom line. You will see phony "coming soon" crap that all the sites will post but again, it's all BS. Just saying...

To add, the Razzr Max is still getting LOTS of marketing and it will likely get JB. Again, the Rezound is dead in their eyes...has been for a long time. HTC is now out of the picture as they released good leaks but Verizon said nope...no money to be made.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Well I guess only time will tell, won't it? :happy3:

trackman1

Reaction score
i was leaning towards getting the rezound for hope of ICS and beyond, but hearing this maybe I should get the galaxy nexus

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
trackman1 said:
i was leaning towards getting the rezound for hope of ICS and beyond, but hearing this maybe I should get the galaxy nexus

The last ICS Leak has been flawless on mine, and many other Rezounds in this forum.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

Last edited:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
The last ICS Leak has been flawless on my, and may other Rezounds in this forum.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

I'm running the second leak and I love it. The leaks for the Rezound have been better than the official OTA from VZ for the Razr. We've had far fewer issues. To me, that's pretty sad on VZ's and Moto's part. Maybe it's better that we got the leaks instead of an OTA.

svdroiddude

Reaction score

If you want quick OTA updates then yes the Nexus is the way to go. If you are comfortable with installing leaks then go for the Rezound. The phone is more than capable of running ICS, JB and probably whatever comes after and as long as the leaks keep coming you can stay in the forefront.

My comments are my opinion and I could be way off....but logic and Verizon's history tells me I may not.