Anyone use the Motorola H270 Bluetooth Headset?

internetchick

Reaction score
I don't need anything fancy; just something to use while driving. I have never used a bluetooth headset before, but I know I don't want to use a hands-free device with a wire. Too annoying. I thought this might work, and I like the $12.99 price tag.

cellphoneshop_2100_363388796

toddegreene

Reaction score
I've been using one for a bit and it's fine (the price was right, too). I'll upgrade when BT voice dialing is available.

youngcity25

Reaction score
I got this device. It works great. I'm just trying to figure out a way for it to play music on my phone through the bluetooth set.

Mandakorff

Reaction score
I got this device. It works great. I'm just trying to figure out a way for it to play music on my phone through the bluetooth set.
I got the bluetooth to work but I don't know how to play music through it. Actually I never knew you could. I know that "Pandora" is a download for the phone for radio, maybe someone can tell us if these 2 can go together through the bluetooth?
We'll stay posted

youngcity25

Reaction score
I got the bluetooth to work but I don't know how to play music through it. Actually I never knew you could. I know that "Pandora" is a download for the phone for radio, maybe someone can tell us if these 2 can go together through the bluetooth?
We'll stay posted

Yea, I was just wandering. I know some bluetooth headsets can play both music and the phone audio for calls. Maybe there's an app in the marketplace....

Mandakorff

Reaction score
That would be so awesome, I hope someone else is listening. Maybe if you place a new thread asking for exactly what you are trying t do, someone will pick it up. Keep me in the loop. Thanks

youngcity25

Reaction score
That would be so awesome, I hope someone else is listening. Maybe if you place a new thread asking for exactly what you are trying t do, someone will pick it up. Keep me in the loop. Thanks

I've done some research, and it looks like our headset does not support the media audio function on the phone. And there isn't an app (as of now atleast) that'll make it work. I hear for Windows Mobile phone that there is an app or something to download that'll transfew all audio to your headset.

So it seems like we'lll either have to buy a different headset or just continue using this one just for phone calls.

Mandakorff

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know. I plan to go into a Verizon store with a couple of questions. If I find that bluetooth set that works for this , I'll let you know.