Recommendations for a wired headset?

psrumors

Reaction score
Before everyone recommends a bluetooth headset I HATE THE WAY THEY SOUND. 3 of my 7 techs use various bluetooth headsets and they all sound horrible. During the conversation, no matter which ones they are using, there are times there is nothing more than a mumble. I hate being on the end of a bluetooth headset call and I do not want to subject my customers to it.

So, any recommendations on a good wired headset that is easily put on / removed. This will be used in the truck only and I don't want to put it on till the phone rings.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Before everyone recommends a bluetooth headset I HATE THE WAY THEY SOUND. 3 of my 7 techs use various bluetooth headsets and they all sound horrible.
I'm not suggesting you use a BT headset but it sounds like they're all using poor BT headsets. There are BT headsets with good sound quality. It's just very difficult to assess sound quality before buying (if the buyer is even considering it).

OP
P

psrumors

Reaction score
Before everyone recommends a bluetooth headset I HATE THE WAY THEY SOUND. 3 of my 7 techs use various bluetooth headsets and they all sound horrible.
I'm not suggesting you use a BT headset but it sounds like they're all using poor BT headsets. There are BT headsets with good sound quality. It's just very difficult to assess sound quality before buying (if the buyer is even considering it).

On 2 of the guys you are probably correct but on one he has gone through a dozen of the top headsets. Maybe it is him I don't know but it drives me crazy.

I just hang up on the guys when it gets bad, all but one, mentioned above, call using the handset now.

MotoMike

Reaction score
I highly recommend anything by sennheiser. I have used them with mp3 players for years now and everyone who has tried them love them.