1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth stereo headset, good sound/mic/battery?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by crspyjohn, Mar 9, 2010.

1. crspyjohn

crspyjohn New Member

Does anyone have any recommendations for a bluetooth stereo headset that has good sound/mic/battery life?

I'm looking at the S9-HD since I like the design but I heard the mic isn't that great and the battery life is horrible.
  2. BCrawford

BCrawford New Member

Got the MotoRokr305's like a week ago. $29.99 with free overnight shipping from the verizon wireless website . IMO for the price, you can't beat 'em. They sound great, the mic is good. Haven't had to charge since the initial charge. They're definitely a good set to start with. Beats paying $70+
  3. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Plus One for the 305's! I've purchased two sets (another 5 bucks off with a discount code) at only $25.00 each. They are awesome - and I'm also hip on the long battery life. Very little drain on the Droid, and the earphone battery lasts forever! :) mike
  4. smegoul

smegoul New Member

Rocketfish RF-MAB2
    I've had these for a couple of weeks now and no complaints using the phone or listening to audio. Well one but it's not the fault of the headset. When I hit the pause/stop button to restart an audio player I never know which one will start. I have MortPlayer (both audio and music), Pandora, AOnlineRadio and the built in. If there is a pattern to know/set which media player will respond to the headset controls I haven't found it yet.
    But other than that this headset is great. Comfortable after hours of use.
  5. pygmypa

pygmypa New Member

I just got the rf-mab2 an paired them with my droid. The sound is good but none of the controls work other than volume and call. No ffwd, frwd, pause..... I have tried with stock music player, mixing and double twist. I have headset controls enabled in the music programs and still no controls. Help.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  6. marlopoohbear

marlopoohbear New Member

May I ask, do behind the neck headphones stay on? What if I'm dancing around? I don't like ear buds because they fall out when I'm exercising, and I don't like the cord on headphones because I'm always catching it on something. I need to switch to bluetooth headphones, but I hesitate to try behind-the-neck. Suggestions?
Search tags for this page
best battery life stereo bluetooth headphones

bluetooth stereo headphones long battery life

bluetooth stereo headphones with longest battery life

bluetooth stereo headset longest battery life
cheap bluetooth headsets with good batterys
longest battery bluetooth stereo headphones
longest battery life in wireless earbu
longest lasting bluetooth stereo headphones
longest lasting bluetooth stereo headset
longest playtime wireless headphones
samsung stereo headset m9300 how long the batteries last